Wednesday 24 May 2017

10 weeks old

When you bring something new into the world and you're blown away by how it's all worked out and how amazing it is, you...you just have to share, don't you?

It's only right.


Somewhere around the 13th of March, this all started.

So that makes it...2 months and a fortnight. 10 weeks.
10 weeks! 





Of half-hearted and intermittent retwisting.
       Of near daily spritzing and spraying.
              Of that wash-and-go-and-dry-in-2-hours life.


Pure bliss.



It's the longest I've ever gone with my (own) hair in a particular style and I am enjoying it SO much!

To say my hair feels nourished and advert worthy would be an understatement and a disservice.

Me. Every day. All day. Right NOW, in fact!
I know the time to take them down is coming down but I can't help but feel I should do it for this long every year. (Watch me change my mind and eat my words not so far in the future...)

No regrets, my friend. If you need me, I'll be over there, by the big screen, eating inappropriate things and ruffling my roots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)