Monday 28 January 2013

Wash Day - Failure to launch



I haven't really had a wash week this past week.

I just kind of experimented with different ACV rinses and co-washed - the last of which resulted in the hot water running out on me. AAAAAAHHHHHH. Never again! I solemnly swear to always take a shower before 4pm from now on.

I couldn't muster up the physical desire to have such a long shower and get a proper scrubbing on. I was feeling quite indecisive and half inspired, which is always a dangerous mix. A lot of the little girls at my school have been wearing twists and I've been itching to get back into them.

So as a stretch, I started fat twisting my hair and then changed my mind halfway that, actually, I wanted them as a style, so maybe they should be smaller, but ACK! I'm going out and I need to leave in 5 minutes, AndWhereDidIPutMyTights?

Yeah, so I ended up wearing my trusty hat (couldn't even find my satin scarf...something tells me I left it in England after coming back from Christmas....).

And taking them out when I got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)