Thursday 29 March 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Musically Inclined

Sometimes, when you're aware of something, you can forget that other people don't know.

I like music. I also happen to be quite fond of free stuff. So I quite like free music. I get some here by clicking on the link on the left that says 'Free Songs'.

First things first, the music you find here isn't usually well known mainstream music, such as Katy Perry, Rihanna etc etc. There is a reason they are so rich and it's because they don't give their money away for free.

However, I've found tracks by Estelle, Labrinth, Pelican and Maverick Sabre there which I do enjoy. And then randomly, I got some credit to buy actual non free music by buying something through nectar to collect my points.

Plus, if you're up for trying something new, you can click to preview the songs (or try and find them on youtube for the full length version....good luck with that).

Some tracks seem to have been there since the idea of Amazon was conceived, whilst others stay there only for a while, so it's always worth checking back every now and then. I totally dropped the ball when it came to Maverick Sabre's 'No-One' and had to deal with hearing it on the radio for the next two months and yet not have it on my mp3 player. I was full of ire.

Basically, if you like something there, I would get it now. Doesn't cost you anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)