Wednesday 27 October 2010

I'm going mad.

I don't need much in life. I mean, I'm a simple girl. Give me some food, some water and some undies that fit and I'm happy.

However, there is currently a void in my life. A hole, nay, a blasted abyss in my existence!

What is it, I hear you cry? What could be the cause of such despair?


Well, I'm a total and utter Gleek freak. It's been out in the U.S for practically months now and yet there isn't even a peep of it over here on the other side of the pond.

I told myself I wouldn't watch it online, because The Wonder Thing and I are supposed to watch it together, but it's driving me mad.

Hellooooo? Channel 4? Yeah? What's up?! Where's my fix?!

This demands some sort of complaint! Some sort of uprising! A DEMONSTRATION OF A KIND!!


So I did a drawing.




"Gleedom or BUST!" - You tell 'em, girl!

Never let it be said that the British are too tame to take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)